Plans and directs the organization’s ongoing HRIS administration to support short and long range Human Resources goals. Evaluates, analyzes, designs and maintains company Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). Manages highly technical, specialized and complex projects. Partners with IT on the implementation of system upgrades and enhancements. Oversees the design of system test plans and test scenarios. Reviews systems testing to ensure the integrity of very sensitive data. Provides leadership, coaching and guidance to HRIS analyst(s).
Project Management and Initiatives
- Systems Operation and Maintenance. Oversee systems team and partner with HR and other Business Partners to ensure all transactions are in compliance with business rules, policies and standards.
- Manages all current and future system functionality, upgrades, and system integrations in partnership with IT and other Business Partners inclusive of the change management required around any changes.
- Set the direction and provide support to maintain data quality throughout business cycles.
- Provide training, queries, canned reports to Business partners to ensure proper tracking and proper use of systems.
- Ensure technical documentation is created and maintained.
- This position is will be responsible for Employee Central within Success Factors and any HRIS data in SAP systems.
Training and Leadership
- Acts as Project Lead for assigned HRIS projects related to implementations, designs and deployments. Review of requirements and scope documents and identify risks.
- Ensure the delivery of projects on time.
- Ensure management is fully informed of risks, issues, challenges and provide solutions.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the HR Systems team.
- Provide support for development of training to system users.
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Service
- Conflict Management
- Drive Results
- Analysis and Judgment
Qualifications And Special Skills Required
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of prior HRIS experience in a leadership capacityDemonstrated ability to:
- Work independently
- Review and analyze data to identify and resolve problems
- Use on-line systems/applications to support the work being performed
- Excellent analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Ability to exercise discretion with highly confidential information
- Ability to organize own work and set priorities with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead others by providing expertise, and to manage workload and delegate work to others
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of associates
- Attend to detail with accuracy