Tampa, FL - Hybrid
· Manages day-to-day client network operations
· Extensive experience in Cisco networking including routers, switches firewalls and Data Center Architecture.
· Partners across cross functional teams to deliver the best possible solution for a client
· Attend customer change management meetings
· Act as the focal point for the client. Provide the customer with a Single point of contract to represent Presidio.
· Strong team building capabilities
· Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Develop standard operating procedures when necessary to define service delivery methods.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and successfully drive service efficiency and deliver the best quality of service possible.
· Meets agreed upon client deliverable schedules and manages expectations.
· Manages appropriate internal and external resources to meet customer satisfaction and contracted SLAs
· Maintains active communication internally and externally
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
· ITIL knowledge
· CCIE equivalent experience level
· Cisco CCNP R+S and Security Preferred
· SDWAN deployment and support experience required