CCIE preferred, Routing, Switching, 10+ yrs. of experience and Bachelor degree).
This position is part of the Enterprise Network Engineering Team. The candidate’s responsibilities include designing the network architecture, develop engineering standards and creates best practice and technical models utilizing the knowledge of the industry and market trends. The candidate will evaluate, architect and engineer an enterprise network solution using Switching, Routing, Wireless, and Public Cloud Networking.
As part of the Network Engineering team the engineer is required to collaborate with various internal groups, business units to understand the applications and provide end to end network solution as per the firm’s network standards. The responsibility includes selecting the network platforms, develop Bill of Material (BoM), designing the network topologies, create and maintain visio diagrams, configuration templates, IP addressing and the low level design documents that contains all the switching/routing details, migration steps, bandwidth analysis and security policy controls. The candidate is required to have in-depth knowledge on Routing, Switching and Network Security with the broad industry experience. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years’ of experience with designing and implementing large enterprise network environments. CCIE or equivalent industry certification are preferred.
• Expert-level Routing and switching experience (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, Multicast) on Cisco or Arista or Juniper.
• Thorough understanding of TCP/IP protocol family and network security technologies.
• Designing and implementing knowledge of encryption protocols such as DMVPN, IPSec, TLS.
• Understanding of data center fabric network such as VXLAN and Cisco ACI.
• Designed and built a multi-tier DMZ Network with micro and macro segmentation
• Experience in migrating large scale datacenters and providing the support for the applications migrations.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member is essential. Strong presentation skills are imperative to be able to explain network design, articulate risk and facilitate decision making.
• Experience in network data analysis with tools such as Wireshark, TCPDump.
• Basic knowledge of any scripting languages – Python or Perl or shell
• Familiarity setting up network connections with multiple cloud providers such as AWS, Azure.
• Cloud Technologies – Setting up the VPC, Network Security Groups, Access Control, IA&M, Load Balancer etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled