View all jobs
Data Center TechReno, NV
Data Center Tech
Location: Reno, NV
Remote, ok? No
- Our client is working on their existing data center and they need technical help to make sure the servers are connected correctly and that they are pulling addresses as they should.
- Strong data center experience with rack and stack
- Minimum of 5 years on-prem large scale data center experience supporting the Data Center equipment and/or infrastructure (Power, Space, Cooling, Equipment)
- Strong cabling skills, cable management and dressing
- Strong NW troubleshooting experience, ideally with Supermicro Servers, Infiniband Fabric and Mellanox, Arista Hardware
- Strong attention to detail, independent and out of box thinking
- Solid skills in UNIX (Ubuntu or RedHat) administration and knowledge of basic commands including logging into the server’s to monitor for disk failures, etc.
- Break fix server expertise