6+mo w/ possibility of long-term extensions
Remote (must be willing to work AZ time zone)
- Track financial accuracy for 30+ small projects -- Actual spending, forecasting, customer invoicing, etc.
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to ensure project financials are correct and timely.
- Monitor weekly timecards and partner payments for 30+ resources.
- Work with outside partners on issues, credits, and invoices.
- Accurate and timely request of 30+ monthly customer invoices.
- Forecast, with accuracy, project costs, revenue and end dates.
- Assist with and/or create customer-facing Change Orders.
- Maintain and distribute multiple internal and customer-facing reports with accuracy and professionalism.
- Review and submit signed change orders.
- 1-2 years of Project Coordination/Project Management experience required
- Exposure to technology projects and project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, IT, or related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced Skills in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- MS Project experience is a plus
- Basic understanding of financial processes; ability to understand, analyze and create financial reports
- Understanding of project management industry standard framework and the development life cycle
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track project timelines
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate well with customers and co-workers (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Strong team building skills
- Excellent problem solving skills while thinking "out of the box"
- Solid organizational skills
- Experience leading and influencing small teams