Remote (will be working PDT/MDT hours)
- Enterprise Juniper Firewall configuration and management plus IPSec, Palo Alto Firewall configuration and policy management, and extensive network routing and engineering experience
- IPsec firewall and configurations
- Experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with OSPF and networking experience
Build the VPN Migration Playbook. Playbook will be used to coordination configuration migrations and translations within a repeatable, planned framework.
- Management of up to 100 VPN migrations. Includes configuration migration and translations from existing Arizona (AZ) VPN solutions to new VPN configuration in planned Equinix facility (B2B Network), following Schwab business processes including implementation documentation, change management policies, and secure installation principles.
- Design and build out of net new VPN partner connectivity in Arizona and Equinix facilities as agreed with partners as part of the migration project.
- Support establishment of up to 250 Direct Internet Access (DIA) partner connections through firewall policy updates
- Management of up to 20 partner connections leveraging partner equipment deployed into the Equinix facility
- Implementations will include after business hours work, to establish connectivity and test with partners and well as business application teams.
- Support for after hours testing or troubleshooting as needed with partners and business application teams
- Management of Big 5 Trading application needs related to partner connectivity. Could include any of the above connectivity models, firewall policy, and route management efforts to support the required model
JIRA, confluence, Tableau, ticketing Remedy
Financial industry experience a plus
Automation / Orchestration experience in a networked environment is a plus