We are looking for a Brand Administrator to join our growing team! We are a rapidly growing company looking for someone with determination who will hustle to get things done, has an excellent work ethic, is an exceptional multitasker, and has a go-getter attitude. Sound like you? Great, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
· Create a strategy to develop, strengthen, and maintain relationships with our business partners
· Be a team player that consistently acts with respect and integrity. Be tech-savvy (we use Windows computers and specialized software)
· Develop social media strategies to include constantly changing metrics and responses to client & talent engagements
· Create a company brand awareness on different platforms & plan to promote the company brand periodically to attract new clients & promising talents.
· Create social media content that will attract new candidates & clients
· Plan events for all the business partners & keep them engaged throughout the year.
· Provide general administrative support to the HR department
· Plan & execute company events.
· Regular office administrative tasks – ordering supplies, organizing team events
· Participate in recruitment efforts
· Assist with other special projects
· Assist HR in conducting I9 verification calls
The ideal candidate will have these skills and characteristics:
· 1-2 years of relevant experience
· College degree
· Quick learner
· Very organized and detail-oriented
· Ability to self-direct
· Managing multiple priorities
· Working with confidential information
· Professional appearance and demeanor in person, phone and written communications
· Strong work ethic, team player, and willingness to learn
· Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office - word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
· Local travel
· Show the ability to interact with different types of personalities
· Show empathy to potential clients and put them at ease
· Demonstrate exceptional communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing