Part-time 4 days a week up to 7 hours or 5 hours per day
Performs broad range of diverse administrative duties which involve a high level of exposure to sensitive information and interactions with individuals throughout the organization. Requires considerable use of tact, diplomany, discretion and judgment. Communicates with and maintains rapport employees; assists in creating an environment of open communication, sharing issues with appropriate management as necessary. Provides reports and oversees projects as required.
- Categorize, summarize, and/or compose information for reports, presentations, charts, and correspondence.
- Performs a wide variety of other administrative duties including arranging / coordinating meetings, arranges / schedules travel as requested, takes & distributes meeting minutes, assists in the administration of the Employee Rewards Store, etc.
- Processes and maintains accurate expense reports as well as departmental invoices in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of Operations Leadership training records; distributes and collects new records as identified, ensures audit ready files are kept.
- Designs presentations and maintains the sites electronic boards, ensuring inclusion and diverse material, creativity, and timely data.
- Plans and oversees special events as needed. This may include sourcing and reserving event space, sourcing vendors, planning meals, creating invitations, flyers, agendas, or other pertinent materials.
- Uses strong judgement and decision-making skills to manages workload with limited supervision, ensuring a safe work environment and compliances with relevant policies.