View all jobs
Remote 100% Collibra Developer - Level IIISan Diego, CA
Location: Remote but must work PST hours
Duration: 12 months
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Knowledge of Collibra operating model, workflow BPMN development, and how to integrate various applications or systems using Collibra connectors and MuleSoft.
- Experience with design of Data Governance Organization including steering committee, data governance office, stewardship layer and other working groups.
- Setup people and processes including relevant roles, responsibilities and controls, data ownership, workflows and common processes.
- Understand the current business and data landscape, Work with business to define Data Governance Organization, Business Glossary, Data Dictionaries.
- Enhance the underlying meta-model to meet ongoing technical requirement
- Lead interviews and workshops for discovery and consensus building
- Understanding and experience with data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON (for unstructured metadata).
- Hands-on experience and expertise in complex BPMN diagrams using Eclipse Flowable plugin.
- Develop new workflows and enhance existing workflows for the data governance community.
- Should be Collibra level III or Ranger Certified.