Role: Sr. IT Network Security Specialist - WAF
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12 months
The role is for an IT Network Security specialist who will be working as part of the Edge Perimeter Security team
- Deliver on premise configuration across F5, DNS, and routing and switching environments.
- Continuous development, implementation of control enhancements.
- Troubleshooting and vendor management in case of error in the environment and functionality.
- Create documentation for the team which is helpful to do the job.
- Ensure that Service Delivery Targets are met for services.
- Develop automation capabilities to reduce infrastructure complexity and manual effort.
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders and IT teams.
- Review of attack mitigations and improvements § Planning, conception and implementation in case of maintenance activities.
- Analyse, support and advise in business.
- Strong hands-on experience with designing, configuring and troubleshooting F5 LTM and GTM essential.
- Working knowledge of QIP, Cisco routing & switching and IPv6 migrations.
- Must have relevant experience working in a large Global Financial organization.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) are a must.
- Rigorous attention to detail, strong organisational skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Confident working both independently and collaboratively across internal, external and hybrid global teams.
- Proactive and passionate mindset with an inquisitive nature to understand the customer’s environment in an approachable manner.
- Have the ability to propose alternative solutions to a problem whilst working collaboratively with other team members.
- Flexible approach to working hours – after hours support during delivery.
- Preferred experience working with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, CI/CD.
- Experience working with DevOps tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, and Confluence) preferable.
- Beneficial to have a good understanding on external Cloud Service Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)