This position will provide day to day support of NOC operations by responding to network incidents in enterprise.
- Title: NOC Engineer
- Location: San Diego, CA (Rancho Bernardo)
- Duration:** 6 months**
- Shift: Sunday-Thursday 6am to 230pm
We currently have an immediate need for a NOC engineer that provide day to day support of NOC operations by responding to network incidents in enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide network operations assistance in identifying, building and managing solutions.
- Provide deployment guidance to ensure implementations are consistent with design specs.
- Proactively monitor network traffic and overall network health leveraging internal tools and processes
- Ensure network reliability, operational ease and maximum up-time.
- Work with engineering teams for escalation when required and update internal documentation.
- Stay up to date on any changes to internal processes to ensure compliance with guidelines
- Understanding business challenges, goals, and environment.
- 7+ years of experience engineering large complex enterprise environments.
- Understanding of routing protocols and overlay.
- Experience with switching platforms.
- Knowledge of wireless standards and protocols.
- Experience and understanding of AAA appliances.
- Knowledge of Security Appliances and features including, but not limited to, Palo Alto Network devices.
- Knowledge and Experience in VPN technologies and deployments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are expected.
925-361 -2007 Work