View all jobs
AWS Cloud Security DeveloperRemote (local to Bay Area, CA is preferred), san francisco
Title: AWS Cloud Security Developer
Location: Remote (local to Bay Area, CA is preferred)
Duration: 6+ months
Top 3 Skills:
- Programmatic languages
- SDLC Concepts
- Infrastructure as a code
- Compliance as a code (preventative, detective, corrective controls)
- UAT testing
- Security Concepts and Infrastructure
- “Client” has a backlog of services to go through and set up preventive, detective and corrective controls for services.
- Developing code so when someone deploys out of Github, they would have guardrails in place.
- PAN environment is pretty much set. Currently going through DR testing so only thing left to do will be automation against Tufin. “Client” does NOT need someone network specific.
- Standardize config management and security compliance as a code.
- In legacy environment, a number of people go through various compliance process, run reports, etc. that could be automated. A plus for this person to have experience doing this.
- Strong developers more important than AWS developer. Cybersecurity & AWS aren’t as important as Developer. Need to be strong with automation.
- No specific tool set required - - programming and ability to learn a new language is most important.
MatchPoint Solutions | Cell 925-452-6584 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3875 Hopyard Rd, Ste 325/ Pleasanton CA 94588, Web URL:www.matchps.com