NOTE: READ THE JD CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLIYING
Role: Sr .Net Consultant
Sr level software devs (5-7+ years) with deep/practical experience in distributive programming for production environments. Code competencies such as error logging, resilience, error detection is critical. Also Cloud Technology Exp & Asynchronous programming are a MUST.
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a nice to have.
- .NET and/or .NET Core.
- ASP.NET MVC or other RESTful technologies
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Azure, AWS and/or other PaaS experience
- Experience with CI/CD development processes and methodologies
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with Docker and containers
- Web development experience is a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher, MySQL or NoSQL databases
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication
- Having worked in an agile environment before using Kanban or Scrum
- A self-starter that relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish individual and team goals
- Performance/scalability/security experience for above technologies
- Architectural and design pattern knowledge
- Open to working in an agile environment
- Open to learning and using other programming languages and technologies as the job requires
- Proven ability to produce quality documents using a variety of media, text and tools with minimum of errors
- Critical thinker with the ability to demystify complex technical requirements
- Excellent personal presence with proven ability to work with all levels of management internally and externally
Best would be for you to “stack rank” them based on your team’s assessment of the skills before you send as well.