Role: Project Coordinator, Infra Ops
Location: 100% Remote in India
Infrastructure engineering org builds and supports are storage, data and cloud platforms that help Client’s products and services operate. Infra Operations team is responsible for ensuring Infra engineering org is run efficiently and effectively. Infra Operations focuses on OKR planning, headcount planning and tracking, organizational communications etc.
What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Build Infrastructure team eng wiki based on provided framework. Organize and update all project, team and people information for all sub teams within Infrastructure. You will need to work collaboratively with several stakeholders across levels and geographies to achieve this.
- Build Headcount and hiring reports based on provided framework that will help Infra leadership team stay abreast of the latest headcount budgets.
- Ensure Infra executive presentations meet the defined aesthetic guidelines.
- Own Infra Tech Awards project, including developing materials and proposing timelines, maintaining historical data.
- Support bi-weekly Infra all hands meeting, including maintaining speaker & topic lists, dates and working with speakers via effective reminders ensuring timely content creation
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Project / program management (Preferably in IT Industry)
- Strong experience in Google sites, Confluence, G Suite, Data Studio etc.
- Detail oriented, Good communicator and documentation skills
- Great attitude