Job Title: Sr. Java/Cryptography Engineer
Duration: 12 months
Location: REMOTE/ Philadelphia, PA
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
In this role, the ideal candidate will support design, development, deployment of a highly scalable and secure PKI and Token system. The candidate will also interface with other developers and business leaders to understand user requirements and desired features.
You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demands. The ideal candidate will have experience building applications using Java, HTML/CSS, JS that rely on multiple web services and that operate at scale (millions of users) as well as home automation devices and wireless mesh networks. Innovation is a big part of the role as well as mentoring/coaching junior members of the technical staff.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- 5+ yrs. professional experience in build automation, deployment
- Strong background in CI/CD tools
- Familiarity with common libraries and software design patterns
- Experience with PKI, x509 v3
- Experience with JSON Web Tokens
- Experience with Cryptography algorithms, RSA and ECC
- Experience with Digital Signatures ECDSA
- Experience in using java multithreading techniques for building fluid front end user experiences
- Knowledge in encryption technologies and protocols.
- Experience building accessible, cross-platform web sites and web applications
- Strong Knowledge of source control systems (GitHub, Gerrit)
- Strong Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools (Jenkins, Concourse)
- Experience in caching especially in HTTP compliant caches.
- Understanding of the HTTP/S protocol
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with automated web application testing tools (Jasmine, Teaspoon, Cucumber)
- UNIX background (Linux/Windows/Embedded C)
- A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
- Ability to think critically and independently
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MatchPoint Solutions |
- AWS API’s and Serverless architecture
- AWS automation tools
- Experience with DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working with Internet-of-things frameworks or platforms (SmartThings, Nest, AWS IOT, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in computer science.