For Immediate response please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drupal Lead/Architect (Full stack/Backend)
Duration: 4 months
Why is this role open?
The team (6-person team supporting over 300 sites using Drupal distro for QuickStart application)
responsible for Drupal work is rebuilding the university’s central IT site and accelerating development of their custom Drupal 9 distribution
. This is a very high-visibility and extensive transformation effort. This is a redesign of the current website, and the university is just starting the information architecture. They would work alongside our development team (9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Arizona time) and all code would go through our standard code review process.
- Ideal candidate needs to have a “sophisticated” and consultative mindset and be fill the role of solutions provider and consultant.
- Strong communication skills, including active listening and the ability to effectively collaborate with a large and diverse body of faculty, staff, and students
- Enthusiasm for learning about the latest opportunities in web programming, back-end API development, and code development/deployment strategies
Back End Drupal
- Experience with leveraging version control systems on team-based projects (we currently use Git on GitHub).
- Experience with building custom modules from scratch for Drupal 7 and 8
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework
- Experience with hosting and deploying Drupal applications on both Pantheon and LAMP stacks
- Experience developing applications and deploying services using AWS technologies
- Drupal backend developer to work on custom Drupal distribution
- QuickStart application – built on Drupal, open sourced
- Create new features for QuickStart
- Reviewing code, coding in a team environment
- This role will not be customer facing
- Automation, new development of features for “proprietary” application
- Must be self-motivated/governed
- Slack for messaging
- Team stand-up meetings
Front end Drupal
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 7 and 8 administration, configuration, and maintenance
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Through an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Experience with Drupal Theming and Front-end Development
- PHP Development experience
- Experience with Drupal’s key contrib modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
- Hands on experience HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Experience building responsive web sites
- Experience using layout grid systems