Job Title: Active Directory Engineer
Location: Pune, India (Remote during contract but must be able to go onsite)
Interview Process: Technical screen à Zoom panel interview with Client à Hiring Decision
Contract Duration: 6+ months, contract to hire
Performs documentation for Active Directory solutions, works with second level support for implementation; serves as a third level escalation support to drive complex incidents or issue resolution.
Identify scope, tasks, timeline, budget and documentation requirements
- Office 365: SME for Azure Active Directory, Azure active Directory Federation Service (ADFS), Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection (EOP), Skype for Business / Teams, and other O365 workloads Act as SME for the organization for Office 365 / Exchange, Azure Active Directory and AD On-prem.
- Exchange: Must have real-world, hands on experience delivering, migrating and troubleshooting messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 within large complex environments; Thorough working knowledge troubleshoot issues related to DKIM, DMARC, SPF, DNS, etc.
- Active Directory: Must have expert real-world experience helping to recommend changes, manage, audit and maintaining AD, GPO's, etc. ( AADDS experience is a plus)
- Azure: Should have experience with Azure AD, Intune, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access.
- PowerShell: Very strong experience and ability to understand other scripting languages (ansible, terraforms, etc)
- Identity: Experience integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, OpenID (Okta and/ or Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services)
- Previous knowledge integrating and migrating (acquired) organizations to Office 365 platform.
- Experience working with Directory Synchronization (AADC/DirSync/Okta) and eDiscovery
- Implementation of advanced functions of Office 365 Security and Compliance center
- Strong experience with configuring deploying Security and compliance solutions such as DLP, ATP.
- Expertise in cloud design with load balancing and application proxy components
- Provide support of local area network and wireless local area network technologies at sites as assigned
- Assist in deployment of new projects and services with Corp IT Infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, SSH, and very security Savvy.
- Intermediate knowledge of network concepts including routing protocols, spanning tree, VPC and VLAN design, wireless, and application performance troubleshooting