Position Infrastructure Automation Consultant
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Hong Kong
Reporting Structure Director of Operations
This role serves as a technologically consulting Client : supporting, designing, building, documenting, and troubleshooting automation for a vast assortment of different systems, finding ways to automate technologies that would not normally inter-operate. The role involves leading the services engagement process for assigned opportunities and projects. This position requires a person who can display strong knowledge in a number of technologies, can operate under minimal supervision, is a self-motivated, fast learner, and is highly competent in communicating technology automation concepts with a panache of coordinating with partners and being a consultant to parallel business units.
- Provide infrastructure automation analysis and design and consulting at all levels.
- Implementation, documentation, integration, and troubleshooting of the Pliant platform and Uses strong business acumen and knowledge of IT/Digital Transformation requirements to develop a relationship with many different infrastructure vendors.
- Planning and building automation workflows for network, server, and application teams using low code building blocks and driving strategies.
- Build and maintain internal lab platforms for development and testing. Involve in lab resource planning and set-up strategizing.
- Drives strategies with Pliant teams, ecosystem partners and customers to maximize profitable engagement and wins
- Create knowledge base articles, including task-oriented instructions, training guides, and troubleshooting instructions
- Scripting for operating systems - Linux and Windows (bash and powershell scripting)
- Programming experience with REST or SOAP APIs, and languages such as NodeJS or Python
- Experience building integrations with multiple APIs and Understanding of programming/procedural logic
- Familiar with Linux system administration and Familiarity with Kubernetes
- Demonstrate and understanding of infrastructure technologies such as databases, firewalls, network routing and switching, logging solutions etc.
- Experience driving successful services strategic engagements into enterprise accounts.
- A good understanding of and experience with consultative or solutions presenting techniques.
- Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales and peers.
- Able to write clear and concise technical documentation and proficient in making deep technical project presentation and delivery
- Capable of analyzing a system to determine the process at work and logically determine where it breaks down
- Able to become familiar with new environments quickly
- Self motivated with strong team attitude
- Strong planning, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Process oriented
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Operates with a high degree of professionalism
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Demonstrates strong judgment and analytical skill
- Initiative and accountability
- Adaptable to change/flexible
- Innovative business and technical problem solver
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Savvy project manager
- Capable of cross-selling products and services
- Customer advocate
- Understands and is sensitive to customer business requirements