Role: Sr. ROR Developer
Location- 100% Remote but need someone who can work in PST time zone.
Duration- 6+ months
Must have skills: Ruby and Rails, React JS, EmberJS, AWS
• Our vision is to exponentially increase the value of our SaaS-based platform by bringing on high-value partnership integrations. This mission-critical work increases our platform's adoption and improves our ability to ship key partnerships on time.
• As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work with a world-class team of engineers to build a modern, thoughtfully designed integration architecture. Senior Engineers at Client’s and Mammoth possess hands-on full stack experience to develop highly reliable and scalable SaaS applications.
• Collaborate with product managers and development teams to ideate, build, and ship software solutions
• Build a minimum viable product that considers scalability and future requirements
• Follow agile / scrum practices to refine projects down to smaller tasks, estimate points for tasks, and finish work to the definition of done
• Obsess about writing clean, documented, and tested code that is both preformat and meets reasonable security expectations
• Maintain existing applications and deploy hotfixes for bugs as they arise
• Collaborate with other teams within the company to scope and implement new features
• Perform basic DevOps duties as needed
• 5-7 years of experience building high performance, highly scalable web application platforms
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or similar (or equivalent experience)
• Expert proficiency with web applications built on Rails
• Experience building integrations using RESTful APIs, REST, JSON/XML, OAuth, and SAML
• Solid understanding of MySQL, Postgres, and ORM-based software around relational schema
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment; extreme programming, test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and related techniques
• Comfortable researching and diagnosing problems in other codebases
Working knowledge: Java, Springboot, MVC, Swagger, Webhooks
Nice to have: React/Redux (Saga, Thunk), Prettier, ESLint, Solr, Elasticsearch, TensorFlow, Spark Mlib