Role: Data Engineer
Duration: 13 Weeks contract then Hire fulltime
Location: 100% Remote
Data Engineer: This role will be responsible for data engineering work required to bring in new data sources into the client’s existing EDW.
• Design physical database models
• Model new data with existing Data Lake and enterprise data warehouse (EDW) data (i.e. how will the new data integrate with existing data)
• Develop data transform code to enable the EDW ingestion process.
• Perform mapping/ETL of data into the EDW, including error handling and alerting.
• Provide any related technical artifacts (diagrams, design, decision documents, etc).
• Required testing to ensure data is successfully flowing into EDW.
• MPP Database Experience (Redshift, Netezza, or similar).
• ETL experience (Matillion preferred, Informatica, or data stage).
• Data Warehouse and Dimensional modeling (Kimball)
• Strong SQL
• Python Scripting (preferred but not required)
• AWS Experience a plus.