Role: Atlassian Developer/Engineer
Location: 100% Remote/ Hyderabad
Role & Responsibilities
- The Atlassian Developer would need to have at least 8-10 years of experience. This role requires someone who is passionate about the Atlassian tool suite developing and deploying applications, APIs, services, and scripts.
- Create custom projects in Atlassian tool suite for complex workflows, reports, and permission requirements to meet business needs
- Jira software and integrate with other Atlassian tools and external applications
- Work with analysts and customers to derive requirements for use cases/scenarios and recognize opportunities for improvement for business processes and determine ways to problem solve,
- analyze and develop solutions based on customer inputs and data
- Create and maintain Jira and Confluence collaboration sites (e. g., Kanban boards, Scrum boards, documentation pages, etc.)
- Plan, design and develop user interfaces within application.
- Create JIRA and Confluence reports, visuals, and dashboards
- Produce and implement design specifications, document design modifications and unit testing results using Atlassian software development and collaboration tools
- Plan, design and program functionality to interface with SQL server, MySQL and PostgreSQL coordinated with Database Administration.
- Validate and prioritize issues found within products, both internally and as logged through technical support
- Investigate, identify and resolve complex code issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Facilitating meetings to determine the validity and priority of issues found within products, both internally as well as reproduced issues logged through Technical Support
- Highly skilled with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Proven understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs
- Experience working with Agile methodology and phase-based delivery methods.
- Preferred experience in SAFe® 5 principles
- An ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
- Experience in the full systems engineering life cycle, from initial design/analysis to deployment.
- Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.