Role: Atlassian Administrator
Location: 100% Remote/ Hyderabad
The Atlassian Administrator would need to have at least 8-10 years of experience. For this role, you must be an experienced Atlassian Tool Administrator with DevOps experiences to join the Cloud Engineering and Operations team.
In this role, you will support the Atlassian environments, evangelize the DevOps culture, and can work to improve the infrastructure automation to move the customers forward.
You must be passionate about and automating and working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Configuring, managing, and enhancing Jira and Confluence tools, including native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins and other integrations.
- Understanding the current Atlassian tool process, gathering requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, communicating with stakeholders, and implementing solutions
- Developing interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
- Managing complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
- Configuring and enhancing multiple Jira Service Desks.
- Provisioning, maintaining and improving our existing cloud infrastructure.
- Researching, designing, developing and/or modifying enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, Confluence, and Git to improve and speed delivery of products and services.
- Extending and maintaining automation frameworks in the areas of infrastructure as code and CI/CD.
- Work with other developers and operations to perform DevOps processes.
- Troubleshooting problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- 8- 10 years of experience with System Engineering.
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
- Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and building test automation frameworks.
- Passion for quality and solving problems in complex computing environments.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Extensive experience with scripting and programming such as Python.
- Knowledge of test and QA automation frameworks.
- Willingness to work on a fast-paced team with a "low ego/high performance" culture.
- Willingness to support a DevOps team (24X7 accessibility for emergency issues on a rotating basis).
- Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
- Design and develop customization and plugins.
- Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x.
- Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with AWS and Azure.