MatchPoint Solutions is a growing IT, Software Engineering, and Business Consulting firm that provides contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time resources to our clients. We also do turn-key projects on-site, offsite, and offshore. We are currently seeking an experienced Delivery Manager to help ensure current engagements are successful and, more importantly, grow our business with these existing customers. Your role will be to ensure continued growth, create new business opportunities and relationships, expand existing relationships, and drive business.
- Responsible for business development, creating valuable client and partner relationships, identifying new opportunities, and driving growth with existing customers.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to collaborate on business growth.
- Must have a clear understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
- Utilize your technical knowledge to identify opportunities.
- Become a trusted partner to our clients and build relationships with key decision-makers.
- Help manage and develop relationships with our consultants, customers, prospects, and partners.
- Position MatchPoint to meet our client and prospect business initiatives from a technical and overall business perspective.
- Collaborate with management and Account Managers on business development and help identify new opportunities.
- Be involved in qualifying, positioning, project bidding, presentations, and competitive analysis.
- Communicate MatchPoint’s service offerings, approach, and differentiation to our clients and prospects.
- Create long-term business relationships with our clients, prospects, consultants, and partners.
- Identify client and prospect requirements and work closely with MatchPoint’s Account Managers and Recruiters to identify the best candidates to exceed customer expectations.
- Develop a clear understanding of technical roles and responsibilities of MatchPoint consultants currently engaged with our customers to ensure they are meeting client expectations.
- Utilize our CRM to track opportunities, current engagements, candidates, contacts, and meetings.
- Help identify and develop new service offerings.
- Network and participate in events and campaigns to develop new business opportunities.
- College Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, energetic, and a self-starter.
- Previous Delivery Management/ Sales / Account Management experience.
- Deep understanding of Technology, Sales, and Recruiting.
- A consistent track record for keeping and growing existing accounts.
- Desire to drive new business development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Desire to have a significant portion of your income-driven by commissions.
- Possess the Sales skills and experience necessary to meet and exceed company goals
@@@ Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.