Role: Scrum Master
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Pune, INDIA
- Provide technical leadership for team to deliver working software within all of the Firm’s controls to the highest standard in a timely manner.
- Establish and improve development process for the team ensuring architecture first approach.
- Researching and proving out technology products to ensure the best tools are used for the success of the tasks at hand, within all of the Firm’s technical policies.
- Provide technical guidance to create, validate design, architecture documents, non-functional, functional and technical specifications.
- Working within, defining and championing best practice development tools, techniques and processes.
- Reporting on the status of your own and the team’s work, leading by example and delegation when necessary, and taking responsibility for the larger team’s efforts when required to ensure project success
- Understanding, anticipating and solving problems of a technical, inter-personal and organizational perspective as required.
- Ensures to establish right working governance forum to understand key business priorities as well as highlighting progress of the team and seeking right kind of support needed for the team to improve on their quality and productivity.
- Ensure to keep the team focused on organization goal and vision.