Senior level Cisco R&S Engineer with experience in VMware and preferably some automation (vRA, vRO).
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 months
- Our customer's Technology Infrastructure Innovation Lab team is a shared services team that provides Lab as a Service Cloud and Technology Certification services to the Architecture, Engineering, and Operations teams in support of Test and Certification functions for new Technology products and solutions. These TI Innovation labs are leveraged across our internal optical, packet data, security, network, compute, virtualization, automation, storage, and real time collaboration product towers to certify all aspects of daily tasks in addition to validating highly complex technology solutions. The staff resources working in this position will be responsible for design, build, Automate, and operate next generation never down solution for all TI Innovation lab providing Lab as a Service to their internal customers.
- BA or BS in Telecommunications, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Data Communications or Computer Science.
- 10 years of experience in Virtualization, Cloud, and Networking.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN/Compute/Storage/Linux/Windows and Python Scripting
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Enterprise Routing and Switching protocols including but not limited to MPLS, BGP,EIGRP, Linux, Windows, ESXi, vRA, vRO
- Experience with configuration and support experience in a complex multi-layered network environment
- Excellent customer service skills including reporting, organization, written and oral communication and task prioritization
- Must be highly motivated and a self-directed individual
- Participate in cross-functional teams and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Experience working under tight deadlines and high pressure environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Capable of quickly learning new technologies and procedures, as well as being willing to train others in procedures mastered as part of implementations
- Cisco ACI experience highly desired
- CCNP, VMWare certifications highly desired
925-361 -2007 Work