Duration: 6 Months +
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
- Design, test and deploy of Splunk dashboards to provide enterprise monitoring for an enterprise chat application and supporting infrastructure
- The focus of the role will be to work as a Senior Splunk Engineer in conjunction with a Senior Technical PM
- Core activities including but not limited to: infrastructure optimization and troubleshooting. Creating reports that analyze utilization.
- Implement dashboards and scripts into test and production environments that monitor Splunk usage/infrastructure.
- Collaboration with Splunk Operations and Service Owner teams throughout the project lifecycle
- Extensive experience working with Splunk in an engineering project capacity
- Must have relevant Splunk engineering experience in a Global Financial organization
- Comfortable with Linux command-shell.
- Strong regex skills.
- Working in a large distributed environment (search-head/index clusters, deployment server)
- Track record of deploying ITSI in enterprise environment (for ITSI role) - Preferred
- Certified Splunk Architect - Preferred
- Certified ITSI Admin (for ITSI role) - Preferred
925-361 -2007 Work