Agile Business Analyst
12+ months contract
Notes on this role:
- How do you manage expectations?
- How do you identify hidden requirements as a BA?
- Are you familiar with Vertical Slicing? Where have you utilized Vertical slicing?
- Do not need an order taker, needs an Agile BA with a consultative mentality that offers value not does what is told
This global enterprise financial organization needs an Agile Business Analyst (Mobile Dev experience) to manage the development and production of a newly released mobile application, the day to day activity under customer management, in an Agile commercial model environment.
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Mobile IOS/Android development experience
- Mobile application development for a messaging application that employees will offer “contact-less” communication via mobile device. This application hooks into back end processes, internal application, native.
- Financial experience
- Need to push the application into full life cycle
- Ideal candidates will be located in the US
- Must be interested in working in a global financial institution
- Large scale global enterprise compliance and regulation/regulatory experience (where data is stored decisions)
- Minimum five years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Candidates should expect to work overtime hours
- Collecting and analyzing client's business objectives and translating them into requirements in clear formats and representations
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
- Providing context and leadership to the development team ensuring that the software that we develop is in line with the problems our clients are looking to us to solve
- Experience assisting Project Managers with creating weekly status reports, project deliverables, issuing change requests and ensuring high satisfaction of the client
- Acts as project manager on smaller engagements or work streams
- Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process analysis, stakeholder interviews, surveys and workshops
- Extensive experience facilitating stakeholder workshops in the areas of Information Architecture, Migration Strategy, Governance, etc.
- Providing feedback to our development team during the development phase to incorporate client feedback
- Working closely with an Architect to lead the strategy for content and data migrations and producing migration plans to outline the required steps to perform the migration, when applicable
- Experience leading User-Acceptance Testing (UAT) and developing test plans and scripts in very short windows of time. Also experience with managing a product/project backlog ensuring accountability for bugs, errors and enhancements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project and other common project management tools
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Working knowledge of MDM mobility environments beneficial but not essential
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Proven Business Analysis experience within large scale Mobile Phone transformation… i.e. moving from BYOD to Corporate Owned experience in this would be beneficial.
- Experienced in verification/UAT test lifecycles (test execution & preparation)
- Relevant experience of Business Readiness and implementation activities ensuring businesses are ready to accept technical changes
- Demonstrable skills covering requirements gathering, documentation and the use of industry standard analysis techniques
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Professional presence and appearance
- Strong understanding of the consulting business and is motivated by challenging work
- All candidates will need to go through a thorough background check.