Title: Blackberry Mobile Engineer
Duration: 3-6 Months
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
The Mobile Engineer for Blackberry will ensure all policies and procedures are followed, work within the scope of the network, and adhere to time constraints for changes, installations, and upgrades.
The Mobile Engineer will be in charge of creating and managing profiles, creating and managing IT policies, managing apps, creating compliance rules, describing the difference between directory users and local users, and exporting a filtered list of users.
The Mobile Engineer will assist in developing methods to minimize customer impact, create/edit documentation, and transition new services to an operational Blackberry environment and create standard operating procedures.
Technologies and Competencies Experience
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Experience with Direct Connect (Blackberry Access improvement)
- Experience with Regionalization BB NOC (Blackberry Access Improvement)
- Experience with Password certificates (Overall improvement)
- Experience with E-Mail Classification (Regulatory) - Event driven password reset automation (investigation and proposal
- Experience performing systems administration functions as required