View all jobs
100% REMOTE JOB- IOS/Android Mobile DevelopersREMOTE, Brazil
Job Title: Mobile Applications Developer
Duration: Long term Contract (Multiyear)
What You’ll Do
- As a core member of the team, you will be responsible for jumping into various cross functional initiatives and build systems that are reliable 24x7.
- Actively participate across Mobility Tech as part of a small multi-disciplinary team, across the full product lifecycle: design, implementation, and deployment
- Rapidly iterate on polished, high-fidelity prototypes using the most appropriate technologies.
- Understand architectural trade-offs and deliver products with production quality and speed within a large code-base.
- Invent creative solutions that overcome perceived limitations.
- BS, MS or PhD in CS, EE or related practical experience
- 4+ years of full-time iOS or Android experience
- Candidates are expected to be highly proficient in iOS development, application design philosophies (MVC, MVVM, etc.), source code management (git), clean API design
- 5+ years’ experience in large scale software engineering, building scalable and maintainable systems
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Experience working cross functionally with product, data, design, and engineering to build products from initial conception to testing and rollout
Characteristics of Strong Candidates
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams spanning software, hardware, design, and operations.
- Familiarity with modern web application frameworks (e.g. React)
- Familiarity with microservice backend infrastructure
- Familiarity with high-scale relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra, etc.)
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Self-directed, tactical decision-making with limited time and data.
- Curious, willing to learn and establish new systems, tools, and domains.
- Ability to adapt to fast paced culture where responsibilities and duties may evolve rapidly.
- Knack for debugging complex issues, and root causing at a fundamental level.
- Adept at communicating and collaborating effectively with others (outside the team), promoting your ideas as well as being humble when you may be wrong.
- Excited to learn from and teach others.