Role: Salesforce DevOps Engineer
- The position is open for Lead -Salesforce developer, who would be having 8 years of Salesforce experience in Administration, Development, Managed Package (CPQ etc.,) and DevOps skills.
- Salesforce DevOps engineer who understand the Salesforce Metadata objects and relationships
- This developer will help in developing, supporting and transforming the Salesforce cloud instance of the clients.
- The Individual should be hand-on with the above skills and also should demonstrate intuitiveness who can convert the complex business problems into simple technological solutions and also should be on track with KPI and project deliverables.
- Also we would like to have this individual process the understanding of the Salesforce Data model and Data loading skills.
- This role will need an individual who is well versed in SOAP and REST integration and also should have strong understanding API.
- Last to mention, Good Communication skills is the key to our success.
MatchPoint’s Services and Solutions cover a breadth of areas that span the technology needs of our customers, at the same time retaining the level of depth in each area that specialized boutiques offer. This combination enables us to address business needs that cover the organizational structures of our customers, while continuing to provide in-depth assistance in CRM, HRMS, CMS and Supply Chain Management across traditional ecosystems such as Oracle and SAP, as well as Cloud-based systems such as Salesforce, Netsuite and Workday. Our customers leverage our abilities to help them both in cutting-edge areas and in keeping their legacy systems functioning. Our areas of focus include both Business Transformation Services and Information Technology Services.