Role: Lead Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Shift timing: 5:30 PM to 02:30 AM IST
Lead Engineer: We are looking for an engineering lead that will have the responsibility of managing our remote developers. Our development team is fully remote and includes Mobile, Backend, Database, and Frontend. We are looking for a lead who is also very passionate about technology & development to help manage our development team, as well as work directly with our CTO, CIO, and Lead Technical Product Manager.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Senior Engineer (Backend or Frontend, but experience as Senior Full Stack Experience preferred) at some point in career.
- 1+ years of experience as an Engineering Lead.
- Backend Technologies, flexible. C#/Node js preferred.
- Frontend Technologies, flexible. React/Angular, and basic HTML5/css.
- Database Technologies: SQL or NoSQL
- Mobile Technology: Experience with Android is necessary (Java). iOS experience or managing iOS engineers would be a huge plus.
- Experience with GitHub, CI tools (CircleCI/TravisCI).
- Experience with Agile workflow.
- Your role will be to lead our engineering team of 7. We currently have 2 Senior Android Engineers, 3 Backend Engineers (Some are full stack), and one front-end engineer.
- Working with CTO, CIO, and CEO in order to figure our Sprint goals, monthly goals, and quarterly goals. Then working with team in order to accomplish those goals and stick to those timelines.
- Working with Product to define product flow, time-lines, and documents.
- Creating architecture documents for team.
- Running 2 daily standup with team.
- Managing Jira Sprints, and Tickets.
- Frequent meetings with CTO/CIO/CEO.
- Working with complex technological problems, and figuring out solutions for them.
- Sticking to timelines, and having fantastic communication skills.