View all jobs
REMOTE: SPLUNK ARCHITECTCharlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months +
Job Description :
Must-Have Skills :
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as Splunk Architect.
- Experience in Splunk Enterprise and Splunk IT Service Intelligence Installing and configuring new deployments of Splunk enterprise and add on apps as Splunk IT service intelligence.
- Hands-on experience of Splunk development administrations Splunk modules.
- Good experience with developing the ITSI multiple KPIs notable events for different use cases to meet customer needs.
- Good experience in providing data insight and health of business at various layers of service decomposition like service business application and infrastructure layers.
- Well verse in Splunk technology and implementation of best practices and have working knowledge in a variety of architectural variations of the Splunk enterprise product.
- Good knowledge of Splunk data models applications Identify and fix ITSI performance bottleneck issues.
- Strong technical implementation experience in Splunk ITSI product sets.
- Experience in SPL queries dashboards application development experience in version upgrade deployment cluster management define create and maintain SIEM correlation rules customer build documents.
- Good experience with Splunk enterprise integrations with third-party monitoring and ITSM tools.
MatchPoint Solutions |
- Must have experience in distributed Splunk architecture.
- Must know about API integration with third-party tools.
- Should be well aware of ITIL process.
- Should have knowledge about basic and advanced fault management processes like Correlation Suppression etc.
- Must know how to use Splunk and set up data inputs Facilitate workshops and other sessions to capture business and technical requirements