The Technology Services (TS) Agency is looking for a technology project manager (PM) to manage the technical work and support that will be required to successfully implement a new Billing System for our Department of Transportation and infrastructure (DOTI) and Finance agency partners. There are multiple components to this effort including the Billing System implementation and a Workorder processing application in Salesforce. These efforts will be implemented simultaneously.
The PM will work with Technology Services, Agency clients, and vendor(s) and serve as the point of contact for any project related issues. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and engaged employee culture! The PMO is a mature, centralized organization within the Technology Services Agency.
· Senior level Project Manager with start-to-finish application and infrastructure implementation experience. Cloud/SAAS implementation experience is a plus
· Program Management experience, providing oversight on simultaneous implementations
· Expert at building and maintain relationships with team members, customers and vendors
· Capable of setting (and maintaining) the tone and personality on a project
· Project planning and scheduling
· Resource Management
· Vendor Management
· Budget Management
· Status reporting
· Issues/Risks documentation and tracking
· Lessons learned documentation
· Project Closure
The ideal candidate will:
· Have an excellent professional attitude with strong interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
· Have strong and proven background in developing standard project management artifacts, executing standard PMBOK methodology, managing client / stakeholder participation and expectations, and resource allocation and management. Current professional project management (PMP) certification is preferred but not required.
· Experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Successful application Project Management implementations
o Have a strong verifiable background in leading similar system implementation efforts to a successful conclusion, on-time, on-budget, with full client satisfaction.
o Have strong system analysis skills to drive business and technical requirements processes including experience with developing change requests and vendor management.
o Have experience managing vendor deliverables to contract specifications.
o Have the ability to strongly represent the City’s perspective to the vendor’s project manager while maintaining a positive working relationship and contract compliance.
o Strong ability to drive tasks to completion and resolve issues and risks.