View all jobs
Lead Android Engineer - RemoteBengaluru, Bengaluru
Role: Lead Android Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Work Timing: 05:30 PM to 02:30 AM IST
- Working on complex products with hardware components: Electronic Logging Devices, Accident Prevention Cameras, Fleet Management Routing Applications
- Working with one more Android Engineer, CTO directly, and backend team to reach deadlines, and create great looking products.
- Must have a very strong eye for detail, as well as a strong ability to personally test through products.
- Will have complete ownership of the entire product. In charge of testing, development, and r&d.
- Building complex applications in Android from scratch.
- Connecting Android applications with API's and working with our back-end developers in developing API's for each design screen.
- Able to work with design documentation, and other developers in our teams to bring customers projects into production.
- Experience with scaling applications.
- Working on a variety of projects and able to handle multiple applications at once.
- Experience with iOS or working with an iOS team is a plus.
- A minimum of 6+ years of professional experience working on Android applications in Java.
- A minimum of 8 years (including college) of software programming.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with API's delivering data in JSON.
- Experience with COSU (Kiosk Mode), EMM, Offline-First, Retrofit, or Device Owner applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to work with a team of remote-developers to define, design, and ship new features and applications.
- Strong grasp of both English and Hindi. Must be able to speak fluently in English.
- Experience with source code version control such as Git.
- Very strong experience with Asynchronous Mobile services.
- Needs to be able to build responsive applications from scratch.