- Reporting to the Lab Manager, the successful incumbent will be assigned to work on the following tasks:
- Racking and stacking of data servers
- Perform Quality Check for servers and IT equipment
- Wrapping and Labelling of items
- Ad Hoc Duties as assigned
- Liaised with customers on product delivery schedules
- Attended meetings and presented daily schedules to co-workers
- Minimum GCE “N” / ”O” / “Nitec” / Diploma
- Ability to use a handheld computer.
- Ability to lift 20 to 25 kg.
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with basic Excel
- Able to work on different WMS systems
- Experience in Lab and Warehouse environment preferred
You must be legally entitled to work in Singapore to apply, as the employer does not have a quota to sponsor work visa that would support a foreign worker.