Role: React Native Developer
Location: Sector 44, Gurgaon
Duration: Fulltime/ Permanent
React Native Developer This section describes the skills required and outlines what we are looking for in a React Native Developer candidate.
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack’s clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, and a designer.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
This section describes the requirements of the position, and outlines what we are looking for in a React Native Developer candidate.
- Minimum 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of start-up, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and how it works under the hood.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset, can-do attitude, and forensic attention to detail.
- Understanding of basic data structures and algorithms is a must.
- Need someone who is a good team player and really good at communication.
- Need someone who can manage high pressure and can work independently.
- Good Culture fit and stability is very important/ commitment.