MatchPoint Solutions is a fast growing IT-Engineering Services company with clients all across the US. We also have clients in over 12 countries including Canada, UK, Brazil, and India. We are looking for some aggressive and detail-oriented people to help us continue our rapid expansion. MatchPoint Solutions provides a comprehensive set skills to provide our clients with a cost effective and efficient solution to their business and IT needs. We are looking for a Product Manager that can come in and tie the team together, establish a more cohesive unit, build a set of service offerings, and develop MatchPoint Solutions into a market leader.
In this key role, you will be tasked with establishing and building a team responsible for the positioning, messaging and strategies of MatchPoint Solutions’ products and services. You will be a key contributor to the direction of our GTM strategy, launching new solutions, and opening up new market opportunities for MatchPoint. You will have ownership of the P&L. You will help navigate market segments and produce the content necessary for the MatchPoint sales team to drive opportunities. You should have a bias for action, a willingness to learn and burning desire to win. The position is based at MatchPoint’s headquarters in Pleasanton, California and is an extraordinary opportunity for you to join a fast-growing, dynamic, and innovative company. Experience in product marketing role within a fast-paced environment is essential.
· Interact with customers on a regular basis to understand their pain points and use cases and channel that into everything
· Collaborate on defining market strategy and drive marketing efforts for building market awareness, differentiation, develop a MatchPoint Solutions brand, lead gen, and increasing sales
· Work closely with field sales, inside sales, marketing, professional services and others on positioning and messaging.
· Work across the marketing team to develop and oversee content for collateral, PR, media and industry analyst briefings, trade shows, online marketing, demand generation, customer stories etc.
· Work across the Product and Technical Marketing and Product Management team to help shape business and product strategy and drive execution and innovation in product and GTM.
· Work with industry analysts and other influencers to establish MatchPoint’s position as an industry leader
· Identify and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc.
· Deliver sales training and enablement and develop tools such as sales kits, ROI analysis, qualification and messaging guides to enhance sales effectiveness.
· Manage a regular webinar program to support awareness, demand generation and deal acceleration efforts
· Identify and establish reseller arrangements with key security software companies
· Project Management as necessary of outside agencies and contractors
· Assist the sales organization by providing expertise in specific sales situations.
· 5+ years of product marketing experience in relevant industry.
· Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
· Ownership of the P&L for the security practice
· Strong knowledge of technologies and solutions in IT Security marketplace, the primary vendors, and industry trends and dynamics is strongly preferred.
· Must be a self-starter, and highly motivated who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment.
· Will require travel to industry conferences, customer visits, sales meetings and other places both U.S. and international.
· Ability to build end-to-end plans and manage execution across cross-functional teams.
· Strong leadership and team management skills, as well as interpersonal and collaboration skills.
· Bachelor of Science in a technical discipline or equivalent. MBA is preferred