Epic developer /programmer _ interconnect API
Fort Mills, SC (Remote)
This position will be focused on supporting the digital footprint that is reported in EPIC. Client is looking for someone to be able to leverage Epic API’s and utilize that data in Azure to put into Salesforce or other platforms for producing analytics.
Need interconnect API certification
- Targeting an Epic Certified Engineer; experience working within EPIC applications and development of EPIC applications, understanding what’s available within the EPIC suite, and understanding healthcare to be able to link and solve these problems within Novant.
- Experience helping various API teams; primarily someone who can help the Mulesoft and mobile developers to help with the API’s they’re working with to create defense around the system.
- Navigating which specific API’s are at their disposal, primarily in EPIC to improve capabilities.
- Experience developing their own API’s within EPIC; majority of individuals who have access to do this are EPIC certified developers.
- Interconnected-Chronicles experience within EPIC.
- Cache programming language server-side experience.
- The Client-side programming is written in Java, so any experience utilizing Java programming is a plus.
- Someone with a deep understanding of EPIC specifically, rather than a broad understanding.
- Going to have very few people there that have developed EPIC unless they worked directly with EPIC. If they have done some sort of custom development within EPIC this is a huge plus.
- Any additional API development experience; I.E. Mulesoft, mobile etc.…
925-361 -2007 Work