Notes: Candidates MUST have IT project financials exper (actuals and forecasting) and MS Project
Top Required Skills:
- Must understand databases (oracle and SQL)
- Salesforce experience
- Understanding of SAP – underling tables, how to monitor them, basic understanding. (Doesn’t need to be SAP expert)
- Understanding of cybersecurity – how firewalls work, vulnerabilities of specific products
- Understanding of how servers work (Linux and AWS)… vulnerabilities and working with cyber teams and getting reports by end of month
- Financials – Ariba sourcing (tool) can be learned on the job.
- Someone who likes working with numbers
- Forecasting (month to month and yearly), actuals vs. forecasting reports, proactively looking at these at least every other day - - tracking multiple order numbers.
- First and last week of month - - keep track of multiple open deals… doing things on the go
- Tools – SAP, Excel (macros), MS Project, understanding of SharePoint, Visio, Process flow documents
- Someone who likes to learn
2 workstreams - - Data Discovery (using app called Big ID to find where someone’s data is) and Data Inventory (using app called Collibra)
- To support the business requirements for the provision of internal applications management services.
- To implement application development requirements, with a constant focus on coordinating business efficiencies through the activities of applications development.
- To liaise with IT infrastructure services, in support of applications maintenance and development activities.
- To co-ordinate and assist each line of business with opportunities for shared applications and common business efficiencies.
- To define, plan and manage releases of application updates.
- To support improvement initiatives involving business applications.
- To support the strategy for strategic, tactical and maintenance activities.
- To take responsibility for: time management; reporting and monitoring; risk management; issue management; quality assurance and change management.
- To act as technical expert for identified internal applications and share knowledge as appropriate.
- To support other application team members and off-the-clock resources as appropriate to the implementation of application related activities.
- To carry out other tasks as agreed with the Applications Manager.