12 Months (Potential to convert permanent at the end of contract)
No Visa sponsorship at this time.
The Network Engineer will work closely with internal teams in support of day to day network operations, planning, implementation and deployment phases of complex projects.
- 5-8 years in providing technical operation support and service delivery in Data Network areas
- 2 years experience as a Tier3 engineer in an Enterprise level NOC
- Wide experience with Cisco and F5 technologies
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes or similar best practices (Eg; Change, Incident, Problem management)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and fixing complex networking issues.
Strong working knowledge in the following areas;
- Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Traffic classification and prioritization (QoS)
- Data Center technologies (OTV, Fabric Path, VDC, VPC, Load Balancing)
- Monitoring and management tool such as or similar to (example ServONE,NetBrain)
- DNS/DHCP via DDI tools like Infoblox
Good understanding of:
- SDN (Cisco ACI and Cisco SD-Wan)
- Traffic optimization (Cisco WAAS, Riverbed)
- Cloud Networking (AWS & Azure)
- Experience with scripting and DevOps tools and languages (e.g. Python, GitHub, Gluware, Ansible Tower, etc.) will be an advantage
- Experience with Global IT operations following the sun support
- Ability to work independently and to deliver projects effectively
- The Cisco CCNP certification or highly preferred
- Industry recognized certifications such as CCIE and PMP are a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills within a matrix organization
- Proven people management skills are a plus
- Fully professional proficiency in English language in both verbal and written forms is a must
- Being able to work under pressure with limited supervision is required
- Ability to create positive relationships at all levels across different groups & teams.
- Being Able to review priorities and adjust them autonomously and quickly, along with working on tight deadlines is a must.
- Proven experience with working across technical and business teams to achieve common objectives and good customer experience.
Sr. Manager- Technical Talent Specialist | MatchPoint Solutions