Role: Automation Engineer
Duration: 6+ month contract (ONSITE post Covid -19)
Location is: Mt Lake Terrace at manager’s discretion
Why the Role is open?
Enterprise Hosted Platforms needs to increase the velocity of automation-enabled deployments. This will enable our internal customers to deploy their applications faster, allowing for increased time to test and more quickly provide features and value to our customers.
As an Infrastructure Automation Engineer
on the IT Infrastructure team, you will be designing, implementing, and supporting Infrastructure As A Service (IaaS). Must have good knowledge of either Python or PowerShell and have hands-on experience with writing code to interact with RESTful and non-RESTful APIs.
• At least one year experience with Development and Provisioning with Terraform
• At least one year experience with configuration management (Ansible, etc.)
• 3-5+ years’ experience with Python scripting and/or development
• Azure DevOps experience within enterprise environments
• CICD pipelines
• Background within lead roles or management of small teams.
• Ability to mentor more jr. peers on site.
Nice to have:
• At least 2 years hands-on experience automating multi-platform operating systems (Windows & Linux)
• Hands-on experience in automating compute (Dell/HP/Cisco), Storage (EMC) and virtualization (VMware)
Sr. Manager- Technical Talent Specialist | MatchPoint Solutions