Currently within the client environment they are to do a large Agile transformation. They need four additional resources to join the team to support the backlog of stories, meetings and feature mapping needed for the applications. These resources will be working on multiple projects at once and need to have the ability to work in a dynamic environment on site 100% of the time. Having enthusiasm for learning, ability to adapt, and a go with the flow personality will be needed in this transformational environment.
Day to Day duties:
• The B/A has the primary responsibility to gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of the business stakeholders.
* Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritizing backlog, etc. MOST IMPORTANT
• The Business Analyst serves as the principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team throughout the duration of a project.
*Technical amplitude within application projects needed for direction and ability to drive business
• Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts
• Define and document requirements; Analyze and prioritize requirements
• Write functional specifications; Lead development of common standards and tools
• Assists in operational rollout and support. The preferred candidate should possess the following:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Ability to take strategic direction from executive management