Title: Sr. Systems Engineer (Directory Services)
Location: Bangalore, India
This hands-on engineering role will manage Client’s Virtual Directory Services, within the wider Identity & Access Management team. You will be a mentor to junior employees and act as an advocate for VDS and the broader IAM solutions to technical and business stakeholders.
If you have experience in directory services and an interest in building cutting edge identity solutions then Client would like to hear from you!
- Experience with Identity & Access Management solutions such as of SailPoint and CyberArk is desirable.
- Practical experience with scripting or coding with a virtual directory identity store.
- 5+ years of enterprise identity related experience including:
- Expert knowledge of identity management technologies.
- Expert knowledge of and design experience with identity related Services, such as Virtual Directory/Radiant Logic, SSO, LDAP, Federation, LDIF, and Kerberos in a large customer facing corporate environment.
- In-depth knowledge and design experience with an enterprise scale Active Directory environment.
- Technical leadership to integrate different directory services.
- Experience with directory design, performance analysis, monitoring and tuning as well as application performance characteristics and methods for optimization.
- Windows and Unix Platform system administration experience.
- Technical knowledge of various IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud service authentication and authorization models.
- Strong technical knowledge of TCP/IP principles and LAN technology and use of network capture utilities.
- Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think "out of the box".
- Experience leading projects and initiatives under minimum supervision.
- Support the design and future direction for directory and Virtual Directory technologies,
- Design, engineer and manage Radiant Logic VDS,
- Design infrastructure and software supporting the VDS system for secure operation, high performance and high availability,
- Manage interactions between identity sources, target applications and VDS,
- Creating and maintaining the Disaster Recovery documents related to the VDS system.
- Collaborate with other IT disciplines including the networking engineering, storage, monitoring, and platform support teams to provide resolution of service issues.
- Maintain operational documentation, configuration information and other procedures.