View all jobs
REMOTE - AWS Architect - DevopsRemote, New York
Job Title: AWS Architect
Duration: 9+ months
Location: Remote (Eastern Time Zone)
Responsibilities/Job Duties/Job Description/Qualifications:
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Define strategy to support the adoption of our client's private cloud platform, providing service design and enhancements to improve automation and efficiency
- Define standards for adoption of Public Cloud technology and provide input into our client's hybrid cloud architecture
- Design and development of full automation frameworks that facilitate the delivery of PaaS/IaaS
- Work closely with global operational counterparts to ensure stable and healthy Cloud platforms
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of all critical Production Support processes
- Proven track record in IT Engineering, and a vision of infrastructure system architecture.
- Demonstrate an ability to work well as part of a global team, and on their own when required.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, eager and personable.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
MatchPoint Solutions |
- AWS Cloud Certification
- In-depth understanding of scripting languages (bash, perl, python) providing infrastructure automation
- Extensive use of Configuration Management Solutions (Ansible, Chef or Puppet), providing the ability to deploy, patch and maintain server end point configuration
- Engineering and administration experience of Linux i.e. RHEL 6 & 7, Amazon Linux or CentOS
- Tangible experience of Devops toolchain (Jenkins, GIT) and their application to optimizing Enterprise Infrastructure Delivery
- Experience managing and deploying across large Virtual Server and Cloud based platforms
- Exposure to container technology (Docker, Kubernetes), desirable but not essential