Sr. Consulting Systems Engineer (Networking) to support our Commercial Enterprise Sales team located in Southern California (Orange Count/San Diego). This Technical Pre-Sales Engineer will support clients in the local market. Qualified candidates need to have strong skillsets in Networking, Security, and Mobility.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering
- Build and own technical relationships with clients
- Serve as the technical liaison to supported clients
- Facilitate and create Bill of Materials
- Assist in developing Statements of Work
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services
- Design Technology Solutions and Architectural Roadmaps
- High performing team member with the Account Executives and other internal teams
- Build and own relationships with OEM Partners and represent WWT in the market
- 8+ years of Cisco experience.
- Experience supporting complex network environments.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Collaboration, Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, and Data Center Networking.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCIE is preferred (not required).
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree OR equivalent experience required