Sr Data Analyst
Interview Process: Telephonic & Face2Face.
Client Note for this position:
• Sr Data Analyst with strong Healthcare background, who is strong with SQL scripting, has worked in Big Data, has experience in ETL/Data Warehousing and developed data mapping documents.
• Prefer someone who can be converted to FTE, but not necessary.
• Regarding skill set: Understanding of claims adjudication in a health care environment is must
• Additional Skills: Data Warehouse, ETL
• 8+ Years’ Experience
• Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
• Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
• Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
• Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment
• Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
• Strong business analytical skills.
• Strong process analysis skills
• Strong SQL scripting skills
• Strong process documentation skills
• Excellent communication/writing skills,
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Experience with HealthCare and Big Data technology stack is preferred
• Experience with Data warehouse and ETL is highly preferred
• Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role
• Candidate who can convert to FTE is preferred
• Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)