Microsoft .NET Azure Cloud Developer - In this role, you will act as a technical resource for an agile team providing application design, testing and implementation; utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology with an underlying migration goal to cloud based technologies. You will be responsible for analyzing complex business requirements and designs specifications, converting those into user stories and tasks and completing tasks within allocated sprints. This will involve a full range of skills from creating and process requirements, user interface development and coding on all tiers including database level items.
• 7+ years of application development and implementation experience including topics such as distributed computing, load balancing, service bus, message queues.
• 7 + years of Microsoft Technologies development experience (Windows, SQL Server)
• 7+ years of C# .Net experience including web technologies (ASP.NET, WCF, Restful services)
• 5+ years of experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology. Including provisioning cloud resources, monitoring and management of resources and users.
• 3+ years of some ALM/ Project Management tooling (Jira, Rational, Atlassian, etc.)
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of .NET technology object oriented design: specifically patterns oriented towards dependency inject and abstractions.
• Knowledge and understanding of Entity Framework and SQL Server
• Secure software and defensive programming experience on all tiers: UI, app tiers and database secure practices.
• Exposure to Wells Fargo TFS (Team Foundation Server) including: Branching and merging, building and release configuration, environment variables, TFS code reviews and TFS Team items.
• Experience with Jira and agile task management.
• Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily standups, sprint planning, soft pointing and sprint retrospective meetings) and Kanban
• Some experience / knowledge of loan finance terminology: loan amounts, borrower terminology.
• Knowledge and understanding of production support: troubleshooting web and database issues from ticket based systems.
• Ability to work effectively in an agile team environment: this requires adaptability and the ability to work on multiple code bases.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) Other Desired Qualifications
• 1+ year of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) experience
• Experience with container/cloud deployment and microservice implementations
• Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes
• Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns
• Experience developing integration Applications using combination services (RESTful APIs) and messaging frameworks like Kafka
• Familiarity with CI/CD principles, tools and processes.
• Familiarity with Test driven Development or Behavior driven development and large scale testing automation.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Advanced knowledge of ASP.NET Framework.
• Strong unit testing skills and understanding of unit testing terminology
• Experience with .Net Core
• Proficient in C# with a good understanding of unit testing
• Proficient in ASP.NET MVC with some experience front end frameworks
• Proficient utilizing SQL Server 2012 and above
• Experience with Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
• Familiar with TFS vs 2015 or higher
• Experience with TFS peer code review and evaluation
• Experience with Azure App Services (Service Bus, Web Jobs, Utility)
• Experience with SOAP and Restful Web Services (WCF, Web API)