- Extremely knowledgeable on AWS core (VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS), serverless(API gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB) & big data managed services(Redshift, Data Pipelines, EMR, Step Functions), Ansible, Docker, Terraform/CloudFormation, Amazon ECS/EKS, Jenkins.
- will be working primarily in the e-Commerce Retail project - which focuses on containerized frontend web & mobile applications, data analytics, serverless functions & hosting of APIs.
- will be responsible for doing all the technical implementations as per the requests in JIRA for different AWS resources in an automated fashion, using the best practices of security, monitoring & cost optimization.
- Build management of projects based on Java & Node.js.
- will be responsible for managing access requests to these different resources as well as helping developers/BA's setup their access using OKTA.
- creating documentation for everything Cloud DevOps in Confluence.
- shall be creating all the automation scripts in Enterprise GitHub & aware of the Gitflow model for pull requests.
- send a daily report of the deliverables to the onsite-offshore lead.
self-driven, individual contributor, aware of Agile scrum methodology to participate in project activities