View all jobs
Website accessibility/508 compliance contractorBurlington, MA
- 5+ years of development experience working with large scale enterprise applications
- Working knowledge of web site accessibility standards as they apply to ADA Section 508.
- Certified Web Accessibility (CPWA) professional (preferred)
- Direct experience with various compliance tools including JAWS, Dragon Naturally Speaking and WAT.
- Ability to identify existing product web interface abilities to conform to 508 standards. Recommend strategy and changes required for conformance,
- Define standard web development best practices to ensure 508 compliance for new/updated Broadcom Security product web interfaces
- Develop Engineering compliance validation strategies for Broadcom Security product web interfaces