View all jobs
Desktop SupportSanta Clara, CA
- Provide technical support to clients by responding to emails, answering phone calls and fulfilling report requests.
- Monitoring the status of equipment such as; PCs, printers; Performing file transfers.
- Perform project work when required.
- Troubleshooting issues to a resolution.
- Monitor, support, repair, and maintain computer equipment, perform images on PC's and connect to data and applications servers to troubleshoot.
- Support and perform maintenance on file and application server software, hardware, and monitor network, server, and application performance and availability.
- Address potential systems issues in a proactive manner, resolving problems directly or working closely with Support Engineers and other support groups whenever necessary.
- Work with vendors to assist in installation and troubleshooting of issues, provide 2nd and 3rd level support to end users
- Provide assistance with activating and troubleshooting hand held devices such as blackberries and iPhones.
- Experience with Windows 7 and Windows 10 including Microsoft Office Products